Our goal for our patients is for you to be seen as an individual, to know you personally and not merely treat you as a chart number or the next patient. We promise all our dental patients the same thing: exceptional comfort, a caring and attentive team, an enthusiastic manner, and state-of-the-art dental treatment delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
COVID-19 Update from the office of Christopher J. Toth, DMD
Following the guidance of the CDC and American Dental Association we are currently closed for elective procedures. We remain committed to your health and well-being and are available to take care of emergencies and urgent dental needs. Examples of such are broken teeth, infections, swelling, painful teeth, replacement of temporary or permanent crown which have come off. If you need to reach us, please call the office at 828-277-7868 and follow the directions on the recording.
All appointments for dental cleanings and elective procedures are canceled through May 9. This may be extended dependent on the advisement of the Governor of North Carolina and re-opening guidelines.
We have always maintained a high level of cleanliness and disinfection protocols for the office. As we return and begin to re-open you will notice some changes from before in the way we operate. This is intended for your protection and our protection. Some new things that will be implemented are:
• We ask that you remain in your vehicle and call the office to notify us that you have arrived. We will let you know when you are ready to be seen by the doctor.
• We ask that all accompanying visitors remain in the vehicle rather than the reception area unless it is an adult accompanying a child or patient who requires assistance for mobility.
• You will be asked a series of questions to screen our patients to identify most at-risk patients.
• We will also take a no-contact recording of your temperature as you arrive at the office.
• The office staff will be utilizing face-shields and masks more frequently as well as adhering to a heightened disinfection protocol.
Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety during this pandemic, and we look forward to seeing you all again soon!